$HIMS is approaching a very important level, and next week’s close could determine whether this setup continues higher or starts to break down.
You can see that the shorter-term structure is still bullish, but we need price to continue holding above $27 next week.
As long as that level holds, I think there is a good chance we see a move back toward $35 or higher over the next 45 days.
That would give us roughly 26% upside from the current price.
The main risk is if $HIMS closes next week below $27 pivot point.
If that happens, it would begin to break the internal structure on the smaller timeframes, and price could potentially move another 10% lower toward $25.
Right now, I would estimate there is around a 65% chance of a bounce.
With a target near $35 and risk defined by a close below $27, we’re looking at approximately 26% upside versus about 4% downside.
That gives the setup a strong risk-to-reward profile, even if the win rate is not extremely high.
If I wanted to wait for stronger support, I would be looking for one more pullback toward $24. That is where the weekly support zone is currently located.
So for me, $27 is the important level.
If price holds above it, the bullish structure remains intact.
If we close below it, I would expect the setup to weaken and would look for lower prices before considering an entry.
顯示更多